The Arsenal on the Charles

News Media

Best of Boston

July 7, 2016

Branch Line 2016 Best Beer Program

Branch Line has been awarded Best Beer Program of 2016 by Best of Boston. The placement appears in the July issue of the magazine and specifically notes the extensive work in keeping BL’s beer program both current and interesting.

Read More
WGBH Boston

May 25, 2016

10 Local Farmers’ Markets to Kick Off the 2016 Season

At the Watertown Farmer’s Market, don’t miss the “tastes like summer” sweet corn ice cream from Tipping Cow (it really…

Read More

Events

Jul28

Bicycle Workshop With Landry's Bikes

Time: 3:00pm–6:00pm
Location: “Front” Arsenal Green (Near Pedro’s)

Landry’s will host two hours of bicycle maintenance (fixing tire-pressure, break tightness, chain condition, etc.), followed by one hour of…

Read More
Aug11

Bicycle Workshop With Landry's Bikes

Time: 3:00pm–6:00pm
Location: “Front” Arsenal Green (Near Pedro’s)

Landry’s will host two hours of bicycle maintenance (fixing tire-pressure, break tightness, chain condition, etc.), followed by one hour of…

Read More
Aug25

Bicycle Workshop With Landry's Bikes

Time: 3:00pm–6:00pm
Location: “Front” Arsenal Green (Near Pedro’s)

Landry’s will host two hours of bicycle maintenance (fixing tire-pressure, break tightness, chain condition, etc.), followed by one hour of…

Read More

Blog

Watertown Farmers Market Back For The Season!

June 2, 2016

Starting today the Farmers Market is BACK!

Read More

Food Truck Season Is Back At The Arsenal!

March 29, 2016

Beginning April 4th food trucks will be back on campus! This year all trucks will be parked along School Street, adjacent to Building 39, in the old Harvard Business School Publishing Parking Lot. They will run from 11:00am – 2:00pm.

Read More

Arsenal Feature

Two Hundred Years of Arsenal Campus Growth: 1816-2016

In 1816 the U.S. Government selected and purchased 40 acres of land on the northern bank of the Charles River in Watertown as the site for a new regional arsenal. The siting, layout, and construction were supervised by the Arsenal’s first Commander, Captain George Talcott, and the buildings were designed by Boston architect Alexander Parris.

Read More