The Arsenal Shuttles
The Arsenal offers shuttle services exclusively for tenant use from Harvard Square, Back Bay Station, Cleveland Circle/Boston Landing, and South Boston. For the shuttle schedules please download the Tripshot App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
1. Download via IOS or Google Play Store
2. Enter “TAOTC” into service name box
3. Click the Sign-Up box
4. Enter your work email; your personal or any other email domain will be rejected
5. Head to your inbox and click on the magic link to complete the registration
6. Enter your first name, last name, and user-generated password
7. Your username is your work email address
Web-based live shuttle tracking and schedules are also available here: Live TAOTC Shuttle Tracking.
For questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to athenaCommutes. You can also call (617-923-4500)
Due to the collaboration of Watertown businesses with the Department of Conservation and Recreation, a bike path connection from Watertown to Fresh Pond should begin construction in Summer 2016. This will allow access to Watertown from the Minuteman Bikeway.
Parking On Campus
The campus has free onsite parking both at street level and in our 6-level garage with optional valet parking on the top deck. The garage is located in the center of campus on Kingsbury Avenue. Please see the Parking Garage Tab at the top of this page for more information about parking availability.
Visitors of athenahealth can park in Visitor Parking located alongside Building 97 at 400 North Beacon Street. Visitors parking in these spots will need to coordinate with their host to acquire a parking pass for their car.
- ATM: An ATM is located in the middle hallway of the 321 Arsenal Street (Building 312).
- Free Public Wi-Fi
- FedEx and UPS drop-off boxes located at 311 Arsenal Street
- Free Parking
- Professional management & 24/7 onsite security