The Arsenal Shuttles
The Arsenal offers shuttle services exclusively for tenant use from Harvard Square, Back Bay Station, Cleveland Circle/Boston Landing, and South Boston (and a North Station shuttle route is being pilot tested through 2018). Riders should use the Tripshot app for schedules, real-time tracking, and downloading a free boarding pass each ride. If you need help setting up your account please contact email@example.com.
1. Download via IOS or Google Play Store
2. Enter “TAOTC” into service name box
3. Click the Sign-Up box
4. Enter your work email; your personal or any other email domain will be rejected
5. Head to your inbox and click on the magic link to complete the registration
6. Enter your first name, last name, and user-generated password
7. Your username is your work email address
Get Your Free Boarding Pass:
1. Two options to display your boarding pass:
Use Bluetooth: Go to Pay > Nearby Vehicles > Select Route
Scan QR Code: Go to Pay > select Board by Scanning QR Code > scan QR code near shuttle door
2. Show boarding pass to the driver
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 every time you board the shuttle
Web-based live shuttle tracking and schedules are also available here with your Tripshot login: Live TAOTC Shuttle Tracking.
For questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to athenaCommutes. You can also call (617-923-4500)
Lyft, UBER, Taxi Zones
For rides that start or end in the core area of the Arsenal On The Charles campus, (Buildings 39, 97, and 311), please use the following addresses:
- 300 North Beacon Street (Building 39 south entrance)
- 400 North Beacon Street (15-minute parking circle)
- Kingsbury Avenue (Building 311 east entrance)
For other locations on campus, please choose pickup and drop-off locations that maintain safe access for pedestrians, bicyclists, and other road users and do not contribute to congestion on campus.
Bicycle Parking and Amenities
There are several bike parking racks near building entrances and in both parking garages, and a self-serve repair stand is available in the west parking garage.
Through collaboration between Watertown businesses and the Department of Conservation and Recreation, a bike path connection from Watertown to Fresh Pond should begin construction in Summer 2016. This will allow access to Watertown from the Minuteman Bikeway.
Parking On Campus
The campus has free onsite parking both at street level and in our 6-level garage with optional valet parking on the top deck. The garage is located in the center of campus on Kingsbury Avenue. Please see the Parking Garage Tab at the top of this page for more information about parking availability.
Visitors of athenahealth can park in Visitor Parking located alongside Building 97 at 400 North Beacon Street. Visitors parking in these spots will need to coordinate with their host to acquire a parking pass for their car.
- ATM: An ATM is located in the middle hallway of the 321 Arsenal Street (Building 312).
- Free Public Wi-Fi
- FedEx and UPS drop-off boxes located at 311 Arsenal Street
- Free Parking
- Professional management & 24/7 onsite security